James City County Marina
- Boat Access/Launch
- Boat Repair Facility
- Canoe/Kayak Rental
- Wildlife Viewing
About the Marina
The James City County Marina is located on the historic Powhatan Creek, behind Jamestown Island and across the street from Jamestown Settlement and Jamestown Beach Event Park.
Marina User Fees
View our Marina User Fees for details about our boat ramp, bike and paddle craft rentals and boat storage.
The Marina Store, located on the ground floor, sells bait, tackle, marine batteries and supplies, ice cream, snacks, cold drinks and more.
- Covered and uncovered boat slips *
- Dry storage *
- Transient boat slips
- 89 Octane ValvTect marine gasoline (10% Ethanol) **
- Bath house with showers (Available April - October)
- Bikes, kayaks, canoes, and stand-up paddle boards available for rent
- Double-wide boat ramp
- Head pump-out **
* Please call the James City County Marina at 757-565-3699 to inquire about boat slips and dry storage.
** Work continues on the refueling station and the pump-out system. Marine fuel is available at Surry Seafood Company Marina in Surry, VA. For more information about refueling, call 757-294-3700.
Pontoon Boat Tours
Take a pontoon boat tour on Jamestown Discovery Boat Tours. Enjoy the peace and quiet as you view the many birds native to our area. For more information, call 757-253-8687.
Boat Repair Facility
Services provided by a private contractor include complete mobile marine repairs, detailing and diving services with a fleet of vehicles ready to go. Featured are hauling, pressure washing, blocking, engine repairs, mechanical repairs, bottom painting, and boat and Jet Ski winterization. For more information, call Hampton Marine Service at 757-850-0709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- James City County Marina Boating Safety Sign (PDF)
- James City Marina Map (PDF)
- Public Facilities Rules & Regulations (PDF)