July 6, 2021 - Daily Update
Building Safety & Permits
Good morning, Building Safety & Permits has 62 inspections for today, July 6, 2021.
Please note that the 2018 Codes go in effect on July 1, 2021. If you wish to be reviewed under the previous code edition, you must state that on your permit application.
Inspection cancellations will NOT be accepted after 8 a.m. Inspectors are already on the road by 8 a.m. and their routes have been made.
The Building Safety & Permits Division had some new fees and changes to some existing fees start on Jan. 1, 2021. Among these fee changes are the following:
- Residential Certificate of Occupancy fee
- 30-day temporary Certificate of Occupancy fees
- Plan review fee due at time of application
- Plan review fee for work in a floodplain
- Tiered fees for multiple re-inspections-First Rej. $52.50/Second Rej. $105.00/ Third Rej. $210.00
- Re-inspection fees must be paid before Certificate of Occupancy is issued
to see a detailed fee change summary table. Click here
for some helpful tips to minimize reinspection and surety fees.
For questions about the new fees and fee changes, please contact the Building Safety & Permits Division at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder that approved plans must be on site for ALL inspections including trade inspections.
Please note that Sheathing inspections cannot be inspected with Air Barrier (House Wrap applied).
Please note that all re-inspection fees must be paid PRIOR to requesting a re-inspection.