The Building Safety & Permits Division will have some new fees and changes to some existing fees starting on January 1, 2021. Among these fee changes are the following:
- Weekend or after-hours inspection fee
- Residential Certificate of Occupancy fee
- 30-day temporary Certificate of Occupancy fees
- Plan review fee due at time of application
- Plan review fee for work in a floodplain
- Tiered fees for multiple re-inspections-First Rej. $52.50/Second Rej. $105.00/ Third Rej. $210.00
- Re-inspection fees must be paid before Certificate of Occupancy is issued
Click here to see a detailed fee change summary table.
Click here for some helpful tips to minimize reinspection and surety fees.
For questions about the new fees and fee changes, please contact the Building Safety & Permits Division at: firstname.lastname@example.org.