Whether you want classic pasta or an exciting twist, there are plenty of places to stop and get pasta in James City County.
Places you would expect to find pasta:
- Capriccio Ristorante in New Town
- Francesco's Ristorante Italiano
- Guiseppes Italian
- Maurizio's Italian Restaurant
- New York Deli & Pizza
- Noodles & Company
- Olde Towne Pizza and Pasta
- Paul’s Deli & Neighborhood Restaurant
- Rick’s Grill
- Ruby Tuesday
Unexpected places to find pasta:
- Baker’s Crust offers penne alla vodka and shrimp and crab pasta.
- Center Street Grill offers numerous entrees served over pasta such as garden pasta and chicken Florentine.
- Chopsticks Pho Grill specializes in pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup.
- Corner Café offers beef bourguignon.
- Corner Pocket serves Blackened Chicken Alfredo.
- Café Provencal’s dinner menu has Wessex Hundred pasta – this dish comes with asparagus, mushrooms, pickled beets, truffle oil, lemon powder and charred red onion.
- Oceans & Ale offers seafood mac and cheese, shrimp/scallop fettucini and chicken fettucine.
- Opus9 Steakhouse has a pasta with a mélange of fresh vegetables, portabella, button & cremini mushrooms with EVOO and pecorino cream sauce as well as a three cheese macaroni and cheese.
- The Whaling Company has five different pasta dishes on their menu.