News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/29/2016 11:00:00 AM to 7/13/2016 12:00:08 AM.
Posted on: June 29, 2016
[ARCHIVED] What happened at the June 28 Board of Supervisors Meeting?
Watch the meeting on demand
Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the June 28, 2016 meeting:
Special thanks to our pledge leader - Dominick Wijaya Munoz!
Consent Calendar APPROVED, 5-0Public Hearing
- Communications Department
- Veteran’s Association
- Planned Unit Development Amendments to Allow for the Manufacture of Food, Beverages and Food Products APPROVED, 5-0
County Administrator's Report
- Proposed Departmental and Division Name Changes APPROVED, 5-0
- New Town Proffer and Master Plan Amendment APPROVED, 5-0
- Changes Related to New Residential Rezoning Applications APPROVED, 5-0
- Modification of Amended and Restated Revenue Bond (CNU Project), Series 2001, of Economic Development Authority of James City County, Virginia APPROVED, 5-0
- 800-MHz Radio System Upgrade APPROVED, 5-0