James City County’s DMV Select windows at the Satellite Office and the Treasurer’s Office will open at 10 a.m. on Dec. 14 due to the scheduled annual year-end DMV inventory audit.
Both offices will still open at 8 a.m. to conduct County transactions such as tax and recycling payments and Landfill Coupon Book sales. For more information, visit the County’s website, https://jamescitycountyva.gov/384/Treasurer or call 757-253-6705.
DMV Select locations can process most vehicle-related transactions including:
- Address Changes that do not involve issuance of a driver license or ID card
- Handicapped Parking Placards
- License Plates
- Trip Permits and Overload Permits
- Registrations, renewals, transfers, re-issues and plate surrenders (consider using online at https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/onlineServices/ )
- Titles (original, replacement, lien release, adding liens, maintaining, etc.
- Driver and vehicle transcript requests
- E-ZPass Transponders
DMV Select locations are unable to process driver’s licenses, ID’s or insurance verifications.
Jenni Tomes, Treasurer