James City County Police Department is pleased to announce a new web page for its web resources: JCCPD Connect. With so much information across various places, JCCPD Connect will take you to one centralized webpage that houses links to the primary pages you need to go.
This link will serve as a convenient and efficient portal to access:
- JCCPD's webpage
- Police-2-Citizen (P2C) to file reports, view the daily bulletin, and more
- P3Tips to submit crime tips
- The catalog of JCCPD news flashes
- Every JCCPD social media page
- Employment opportunities and information
- Notify Me Subscriptions
- and additional resources can be added seamlessly
We encourage you to bookmark the JCCPD Connect to your web browser or add it to the home screen of your smartphone device:
1. For iPhones: open the link in Safari, click the upward arrow button (centered below the search bar), and click "Add to Home Screen."
2. For Android: open the link in Chrome, click the menu icon (3 dots in the upper right-hand corner), and click "Add to Home Screen."
Base link: https://qrco.de/bcpCiw
QR Code (can be scanned with your smartphone camera)
Tayleb Brooks, PR and Special Projects Administrator
More resources: JCCPD Connect