Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the September 14 Regular Meeting. The votes below represent Ayes, and Nays.
Mr. Icenhour participated in the meeting remotely.
G. PUBLIC HEARING(S)
1. Z-21-0013. 1826 Jamestown Road and 259 Sandy Bay Road Rezoning (Frothy Moon Brewhouse) Approved, 5-0
2. SUP-21-0014. Busch Gardens Entertainment Event Facility Approved, 5-0
3. SUP-21-0015. Crosswalk Community Church Daycare and School Approved, 5-0
4. SUP-21-0013. 2631 Lake Powell Road, Tourist Home Approved, 5-0
5. Disposition of James City County Property for the Widening of Croaker Road Approved, 4-0-1 (Mr. Icenhour lost his connection and was absent for the vote)
H. BOARD CONSIDERATION(S)
1. Approval of $85,000,000 Williamsburg Landing bond issuance Approved, 4-0-1 (Mr. Icenhour lost his connection and was absent for the vote)
2. Appeal of Notice of Violation, 5032 River Drive Postponed until Oct. 12 Regular Meeting, 5-0
Want to watch the meeting? https://play.champds.com/jamescitycova/event/174
Media Contact:Renee Dallman, Public Information Officer757-253-6605; firstname.lastname@example.org