Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the May 25 Regular Meeting. The votes below represent Ayes, Nays, and Voting Members Absent.
C. PRESENTATION 1. AARP Tax Aide Volunteers RecognitionD. BOARD DISCUSSIONS 1. Facilities Master Plan Update
2. Briefing on the Engage 2045 Comprehensive Plan Update Process
E. CONSENT CALENDAR All Approved, 5-0-0, unless otherwise noted
1. Minutes Adoption
2. Acceptance of Community Participation Team Reports for Engage 2045
3. Acceptance of Funds - Distribution to Local Law Enforcement - $68,585
4. Contract Award - Solid Waste Consolidation Study
5. Grant Award - American Rescue Plan Act Removed from agenda per the Board, subject to a public hearing to be held on June 8
6. Grant Award – Circuit Court Records Preservation Program – $22,216
7. Grant Award - Southeast Recycling Development Council (SERDC) and O-I Glass, Inc.
8. Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Amendment for Sales Tax for Education
9. Reappointment and Authorization of Police Powers and Fire Prevention Powers for Assistant Fire Marshal Jared Randall
10. Suspension of Convenience Fees
F. BOARD CONSIDERATIONS None
H. REPORTS OF THE COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
Want to watch the meeting? https://play.champds.com/jamescitycova/event/155
Media Contact:Renee Dallman, Public Information Officer757-253-6605; email@example.com