Valentine’s Day is Friday, Feb. 14 and we have suggestions for your Valentine’s Day gifts, events, dining specials and more!
Gifts and Shopping
If you are searching for flowers to gift your Valentine, we suggest Morrison’s Flowers (online ordering is available) or Seasons of Williamsburg.
For alternatives to flowers, why not gift an Edible Arrangement or a bottle of wine? For wine, the Williamsburg Winery has a great retail shop, but there’s also The Wine Seller in the Monticello Marketplace. (The Wine Seller also sells cigars and craft beer.)
If you want to purchase jewelry, stop by Boyer’s Diamonds, Goodman & Sons, Kingsmill Jewelers or Laney’s Diamonds and Jewelry.
Sweethaven Lavender offers a variety of products that would make great gifts and the best part is you can order them to be delivered.
Not sure what to gift? Williamsburg Premium Outlets offer gift certificates that are great for anyone!
Enjoy a romantic Valentine’s Day seven-course dinner at Cafe Provencal at the Williamsburg Winery. A wine-pairing with each course is available for an addition charge. Price of menu is $120 per person and is exclusive of taxes and gratuity. Wine-pairing is available for $55. This menu is available Friday, Feb. 14 through Sunday, Feb. 16. For reservations, please call 757-941-0317 or visit opentable.com.
Menu (click through to see all details)
- Cedar-caramelized onion broth with pickled mustard seed and cured pork belly
- Coquille St. Jacques
- Petit green salad with Edwards Surryano
- Cocoa nib duck breast
- Coffee rubbed lamb ribs
- Lobster stuffed petite filet or black sesame seared salmon filet
- Chocolate sphere
Other restaurants may have Valentine’s Day specials, but were not available at time of publication. Make sure to check out our dining guide for more information.
Massages and Spas
- Massage Envy Spa offers a variety of services and treatments including massages and facials.
- Serenity Spa offers massages, pampering and much more. They offer three different types of couple massages and complete pampering packages.
- Williamsburg Salt Spa has massages, salt therapy sessions and float tanks. Call 757-229-1022 for appointments.
Note: Kingsmill Resort has the Kingsmill Spa, but spa guests must be members or overnight guests of Kingsmill Resort.
Billsburg Brewery has revamped their Chocolate Rendezvous for 2020. Enjoy Billsburg Flights & Chocolate Bites on Wednesday, Feb. 12 from noon to 9 p.m. The brewery has crafted a flight of four beers paired with chocolates from Aromas Coffeehouse Bakeshop & Café and Carrot Tree Kitchens. Cost is $15 and the event is first-come, first-served.