Have you been to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens? We hope so, but if you haven’t here’s our insider’s guide to what’s new in 2019 and the things that you won’t want to miss.
What’s New for 2019
- We are most excited about the new Traditions Tree Maze presented by Coca-Cola©. This new maze is next to the Festhaus and features nearly 500 fresh-cut Christmas trees where park visitors can stop and explore cultural and winter holiday traditions from a variety of countries (South Africa, Japan, Israel and Mexico) including craft stations and activities.
- There is a new show in Italy’s San Marco Theater featuring a solo pianist.
- This year, the ice skating show featuring Elvis Stojko, ‘Twas That Night, will not begin until Sunday, Dec. 22.
- Christmas Town has extended their season for 2019. The park is open on select days beginning Saturday, Nov. 16 through Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020.
- Just because the sun is still shining doesn’t mean you shouldn’t head on over to Christmas Town. The early hours are a great time to watch shows and guarantee your day of fun won’t be hindered by traffic.
- Buy the refillable cocoa cup. It is 100% worth it. That cocoa is simply delicious!
- The Christmas Town Express! Sing along to your favorite holiday songs on this 1.5-mile tour through themed holiday vignettes and two million stunning Christmas lights.
- We love taking the kids to Santa’s Fireside Feast.
- We love doing our holiday shopping at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. It’s a surefire way to make sure there aren’t any gift repeats! They have a great shopping guide on their website. There’s something for everyone on your gift list!
- Bonus tip: Take the kids to Caribou Pottery to paint a special gift for grandparents. They have mugs, figurines and more available and even ship it directly to your out-of-town relatives.
For more information about Christmas Town, visit the Busch Gardens Williamsburg website or follow them on Facebook.