James City County is home to a variety of locations that have frozen treats. For a complete listing of all restaurants, visit our dining guide.
Whether you want a cup of ice cream, a frozen yogurt or a frozen treat of another kind, find some options for desserts below:
Ice cream and frozen yogurt
Many of the local ice creameries offer ice cream catering, which is great for your next office gathering, birthday celebration or party! Many places also offer fundraising.
One of our favorite tips is that Duck Donuts offers donut sundaes made with one of their fresh, warm donuts and a scoop of ice cream. There are even salted caramel and s’mores versions!
There is no shortage of frozen confections at Busch Gardens and it comes in a variety of forms.
- There’s Josephine’s Creamery de Chocolat in the France section that sells delicious hand-dipped ice cream sundaes that are topped with hand-crafted chocolate fudge sauce and are served in homemade waffle bowls. (You can see them making them on site!)
- There’s classic soft serve available in the England and Germany areas of the park as well as Dippin’ Dots at various carts.
- They serve gelato in the Italy section of the park at Gelato di San Marco.
- They’ve also got everyone’s favorite famous Dole Whip at Roman Frieze in the Festa Italia section of the park.
- Another bonus tip is that you can get ice cream on your funnel cake at Big Ben's Funnel Cakes and Three Rivers Snacks.
Do you have a favorite frozen treat? Let us know on Facebook!