Valentine’s Day is Thursday, Feb. 14 and we have suggestions for your Valentine gifts, events, dining specials and more!
Gifts and Shopping
If you are searching for flowers to gift your Valentine, we suggest Morrison’s Flowers (online ordering is available) or Seasons of Williamsburg.
For alternatives to flowers, why not gift an Edible Arrangement or a bottle of wine? For wine, the Williamsburg Winery has a great retail shop, but there’s also The Wine Seller in the Monticello Marketplace. (The Wine Seller also sells cigars and craft beer.)
If you want to purchase jewelry, stop by Boyer’s Diamonds, Goodman & Sons, Kingsmill Jewelers or Laney’s Diamonds and Jewelry.
Not sure what to gift? Williamsburg Premium Outlets offer gift certificates that are great for anyone!
- Enjoy a romantic Valentine's Day six-course dinner at Cafe Provencal at the Williamsburg Winery. A wine-pairing with each course is available for an additional charge. Price of the menu is $120 per person and is exclusive of taxes and gratuity. Wine-pairing is available for $50. This menu is available Thursday, Feb. 14 through Friday, Feb. 16. For reservations, please call 757-941-0317 or visit opentable.com.
Menu (click through to see all details)
- First Course: Big Island Aquaculture oyster with champagne sorbet
- Second Course: Confit duck with candied orange zest, toasted pine nuts and sour cherry vinaigrette
- Third Course: Butter poached lobster
- Fourth Course: Border Springs lamb tartare
- Fifth Course: Aged New York strip or seared red snapper
- Sixth Course: Smoked vanilla and chocolate mousse
- Craft 31 will have Valentine’s Day dinner specials on Wednesday, Feb. 14. For complete menu details, please visit the website. The regular dinner menu will also be available.
- Enjoy a special romantic Valentine's Day dinner at Opus 9 Steakhouse from Thursday, Feb. 14 through Sunday, Feb. 17. For complete menu details, please visit the website. The regular dinner menu will also be available.
- Add the romance of Spain to your Valentine's Day! Enjoy amazing dishes prepared by Executive Chef Ika Zaken at La Tienda Tapas Bar and Market. La Tienda will be open for lunch and dinner on Valentine’s Day. For more information and for reservations, call 757-253-1925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join Billsburg Brewery on Wednesday, Feb. 13 from 6-8 p.m. for the second annual Chocolate Rendezvous, a special one night event pairing chocolate and desserts from Carrot Tree Kitchens and Justified Bakery with four 8 oz. pours of Billsburg Brewery beer. Live jazz music will be provided by Jordan Ponzi and friends. Cost is $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg will be hosting a Valentine’s Dinner and Dance on Thursday, Feb. 14 from 6-11 p.m. Good Shot Judy will be performing. There will be a dinner buffet including salad bar, fruit and cheese display, soup station, New York strip carving station, and much more. Single tickets are $85 and a couple’s ticket is $150.
Massages and Spas
- Massage Envy Spa offers a variety of services and treatments including massages and facials.
- Serenity Spa offers massages, pampering and much more. They offer three different types of couple massages and complete pampering packages.
- Williamsburg Salt Spa has massages, salt therapy sessions and float tanks. Schedule a 60 minute Swedish couples massage with your Valentine for $150 or a 90 minute Swedish couples massage for $200. You can add a 45 minute salt therapy session on the same day for $15 per person. Call 757-229-1022 for appointments.
Note: Kingsmill Resort has the Kingsmill Spa, but spa guests must be members or overnight guests of Kingsmill Resort.