The James City County Planning Commission will hold a special meeting on March 16, 2015 at 6 p.m. in the County Government Center Board Room, 101-F Mounts Bay Rd. to conduct a public hearing to review the FY2016-FY2020 Capital Improvements Program.
The Planning Commission will consider FY2016-FY2020 Capital Improvements Program (CIP) requests for public facilities in the County, as reviewed and ranked by the Policy Committee.
CIP requests to be considered are:
• Local match funds for participation in the VDOT Revenue Sharing Program
• Construction of a community gym/fieldhouse on the Warhill Tract
• Funding for projects that provide credit to meet the Chesapeake Bay and Mill-Powhatan Bacteria TMDLs
• Shoreline stabilization at Chickahominy Riverfront Park
• Construction/improvement of facilities for Williamsburg-James City County Schools.
All meetings are open to the public and will be held in Building F at the James City County Government Center, 101 Mounts Bay Rd.
Meeting materials will be available on jamescitycountyva.gov/agendas the week before the scheduled meeting.
For more information, please contact the Planning Division at 757-253-6685 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media Contact: Paul D. Holt, III, AICP, CNU-A, Director of Planning