REC Connect and Teens On Point (T.O.P)
REC Connect offers Full Day Consolidated Programs for the first 9 weeks of the school year!
What is REC Connect and T.O.P?
REC Connect and T.O.P are year-round youth and teen programs that offers safe and enjoyable summer camps, before and after-school and school break experiences. Programs feature educational opportunities, community partnerships, exciting field trips and a variety of fun recreational activities. In addition, all summer camps and before and after-school programs are state-licensed.
Check out REC Connect COVID-19 Procedures under Related Documents
Registration Process & Requirements
Still accepting applications for 2020-21 Before & After School programs!
Registrations for Summer Camp 2020 and Before & After School programs 2020-21 begin March 2, 2020. All applicants must submit a completed registration form each year along with an annual non-refundable registration fee for each child registering. Registrations are taken on a first come, first-served basis according to space availability. Please allow up to 7 business days from received date for processing. Once your registration has been processed, you will be notified of enrollment status.
Full Day Consolidated Program Fees(Sep. 8, 2020 through the first nine weeks/upon return to school)
- REC Connect - Elementary School
- Part-time (3 days or less) : $90/week
- Full-time (4 or 5 days): $110/week
Before & After School Program Fees (Return to school - end of the school year)
- REC Connect - Elementary School*
- Before school: $40/week
- After school: $50/week
- Before and after school: $65/week
- Coupon punch card (10-visit punch card; 1 before or after school visit per punch): $125
Summer Camp Program Fees
- REC Connect and T.O.P*
- Part-time (3 days or less): $90/week, includes field trip fees
- Full-time (4 or 5 days): $110/week, includes field trip fees.
An online payment system is available for your convenience.
Discounts are available to any qualified resident based on total income. Read more about our discount program (PDF).
A credit, not a refund, will be issued if there is a change of payment status or no services were rendered due to injury, illness, family emergency, inclement weather. A 10% processing fee will be charged. A credit form must be filled out within 7 days of missed program. Read more about our refund/credit policies.
- REC Connect - Elementary school: Grades K-5
- Elementary schools: Laurel Lane, Matoaka and Norge
- Sept. 8, 2020 (school start) - Nov. 6, 2020 (school reopens)
(Closed Nov. 3, 2020)
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- REC Connect - ages 5-10 (must have completed kindergarten)
- T.O.P - 10-14 (10-year-olds going into the 5th grade may register for REC Connect or T.O.P Summer Camp, rising 6th grade must register for T.O.P Summer Camp)
- Elementary Schools
- Laurel Lane, Matoaka, Matthew Whaley and Norge
- Middle School
- James Blair
- June 29 - Aug. 28, 2020 (program closed on July 3)
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.