Community Chats & Questionnaires
Help us make critical decisions for our community in this third and final round of public engagement activities for the Engage 2045 Comprehensive Plan update! Three questionnaires are your critical opportunity to provide opinions on actions the County should take in the future to implement planning priorities.
Ready to Act? Complete online questionnaires to give input on future County actions. Questionnaires will be posted on the following dates.
- Jan. 11-Feb. 21. Policies and Actions Questionnaire. Topics: Nature, economic development, quality of life and affordable/workforce housing.
- Jan. 25-Feb. 21. Character Design Guidelines Questionnaire.
- Jan. 25-Feb. 21. Future Land Use Map Questionnaire. Topic: Proposed Land Use Map.
Don't have online access? Complete a paper copy at one of these locations from Jan. 11-Feb. 21:
- James City County Library (map)
- Human Services Building (map)
- James City County Recreation Center (map)
- Government Center, Buildings A & F (map)
- Abram Frink Community Center (map)
- Grove Christian Outreach Center (map)
Recorded presentations. Brush up on the topics by watching pre-recorded presentations on YouTube: Community Character, Economic Development, Environment, Housing, Land Use, Parks & Recreation, Population, Public Facilities, and Transportation.
Need more info? Join a Community Chat to learn about the topics and ask questions.
- Discuss priorities of nature, economic development, quality of life, and affordable/workforce housing. (These two chats will be the same.)
- Chat 1: Jan. 14 Watch Recording
- Chat 2: Jan. 21 at 6:30 p.m., Canceled
- Discuss Community Character design and the proposed Land Use map. (These two chats will be the same.)
Can't make a live chat?
- Recorded chats will be available on the County's Engage 2045 YouTube playlist.