113 Tewning Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Hours of Operation
7:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Kingspoint Subdivision Southpoint Drainage Channel Stabilization
January 3, 2014
Scope of Work
This project consists of the correction of an erosion problem caused primarily by drainage from Southpoint Drive. The erosion is in a steep channel adjacent to environmentally sensitive areas with the potential to damage a residential structure. The correction of the problem will be through the use of a regenerative stormwater conveyance system that will not only stabilize the channel but will also treat the stormwater runoff.
Status of Project
The project has received approval from both County staff and the affected property owners.
Original project design contract cost - $49,2o3
Design change orders approved to date - $0
Current balance - $9,342
- Preliminary design completed
- Final design completed and approved
for larger views.
- Obtain easements from all property owners involved to allow construction
- Prepare bid documents and solicit bids for the project
- Select contractor for project
- Very small construction site with steep slopes and close proximity to a residential structure