James City County DMV Select
3127 Forge Rd.
|Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Here's what a DMV Select partner can do for you!
- Titles - Original (with or without liens), substitute and replacement titles and title maintenance (change information on title records)
- Registrations - Original registrations, renewals (including fleets), transfers, re-issues, and plate surrenders
- License Plates - Specialized and personalized plate orders
- Permits - Trip permits and overload permits
- Handicapped Parking Placards - Original issues and renewals
- Voter Registration Applications
- Transcript Requests - Driver transcripts and vehicle transcripts
- Return Checks - Full or partial payment
- Address Changes that do not involve issuance of a driver license or ID card
DMV 2 GO MOBILE UNIT – Offers customers the ability to complete all driver service transactions with very little wait time. (Click this link for the services provided by this unit, http://www.dmvnow.com/webdoc/pdf/dmv244c.pdf)
Following are the dates the DMV 2 Go Mobile unit will be visiting James City County’s DMV Select, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
2013: Mon., March 11; Tues., May 21; Mon., July 22; Mon., Sept. 23; Tues., Nov. 19.; and
2014: Mon., Jan. 27.