Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Here’s a quick summary of actions taken by the Board of Supervisors during the March 14, 2017 meeting:
Special thanks to our pledge leader Campbell Daniel!
Consent Calendar, Approved 5-0
1. Proposed Street Name Changes - ‘Danderfield Court’ to ‘Dangerfield Court’ and ‘Pilgrams Circle’ to ‘Pilgrims Circle’
2. Hampton Roads Hazard Mitigation Plan Adoption
3. Dedication of the Streets in Phase1B, 2 and 3 of the Stonehouse Tract 12 Subdivision
1. 8491 Richmond Road (Taylor Farm) Land Use Designation Change, Remanded to Planning Commission 4-1 http://ec4.cc/cg3d9ce25
2. Chickahominy Summerplace, Denied 4-1 http://ec4.cc/cg4393225
3. 7206 Merrimac Trail Rental of Rooms, Approved 5-0 http://ec4.cc/cge247387
1. Virginia Department of Transportation Project No. UPC 100921 Longhill Road Widening, Phase 1 and UPC 108805 Olde Towne Road at Longhill Road Turn Lane - Establishment of an Underground Utility District, Approved 5-0 http://ec4.cc/cg6c62528
County Administrator's Report http://ec4.cc/cge23e98e
Want to watch the meeting on demand? http://ec4.cc/cgd5bc72