What's new in James City County
- Recount complete for Jamestown District seat
- Planning Commission cancels December meeting
- Parks and Recreation December programs, events and activities
- Bodacious Lady Boutique celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Planning Commission Policy Committee schedules December 2013 meeting
- Development Review Committee cancels November meeting
- Robertson Liebler Development Group receives Captain John Smith Award
- Hipple and Onizuk elected to Board of Supervisors
- Beyond Bricks celebrates ribbon cutting and grand opening
- Police nationally recognized for traffic safety
- Leaf disposal options
- Police seek to reduce rear-end crashes
- JCSA Customer Service plans move to Operations Center building
- e-FYI citizen newsletter – Dec. 2 issue
- The Watch Dial
The County’s only round of curbside leaf collection began Dec. 2. Find the schedule here.
Leaves must be in clear bags no larger than lawn or leaf-size (40 gallons or less). Bagged leaves must be left curbside by 8 a.m. on the first day of collection in each district. Each street will be collected one time only. Bulky materials such as brush and tree limbs cannot be accepted.
A second free drop off period will be available Jan. 2-13, 2014.